Expanded Home Services
Fox Valley Older Adult Services provides Expanded Home Services to help you continue to live independently in your own home throughout DeKalb, LaSalle, Kane, Kendall and Bureau Counties.
Over the years we have been privileged to serve and get to know many seniors and their families. We would like to share some of their stories with you. Read more
See why Fox Valley Older Adult Service is right for you!
- Tuesday, August 22 – Jimmy Buffet Twisted Bingo (8/18/2017) -
- Gorgeous Quilt Raffle (8/4/2017) - FVOAS to Raffle Hand Made Quilt at Sandwich Fair Becky Lueken, FVOAS Activity and Trip Director (left) with Jean Slaughter, Quilt Artist Pat Boesche and Jean Slaughter (pictured), part of the gifted artist community at FVOAS, have donated a beautiful handmade quilt that will be raffled off at the Sandwich Read more ...
- It’s Getting Close to Fair Time!! (7/24/2017) - Fox Valley Older Adult Services (FVOAS) is in need of volunteers to man their food building, Grannies Eatery at the Sandwich Fair, Wednesday, September 6 through Sunday, September 10. You can have fun, meet some new friends, experience the Fair from behind the scenes and help a worthwhile community agency. Read more ...
- Chair Yoga at FVCC (7/7/2017) - Try a beginner chair yoga class with Certified Yoga Teacher, Michele O’Hara and start developing strength and balance. Learn to coordinate breathing and movement. Enjoy a quiet room with music and candles. Let your mind and body relax. Modifications are easily made. Class is ongoing. Every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. Read more ...
- Amazon will donate to FVOAS!!! (7/5/2017) - Amazon's third-annual Prime Day is on Tuesday, July 11 and will feature more than 100,000 deals exclusively for Prime members, making it one of the biggest shopping days of the year. Remember to shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate to Fox Valley Older Adult Services.