Expanded Home Services
Fox Valley Older Adult Services provides Expanded Home Services to help you continue to live independently in your own home throughout DeKalb, LaSalle, Kane, Kendall and Bureau Counties.
Over the years we have been privileged to serve and get to know many seniors and their families. We would like to share some of their stories with you. Read more
See why Fox Valley Older Adult Service is right for you!
- St. John’s Lutheran Doubles their Donations to FVOAS (12/8/2017) - The Holidays can truly be a fabulous time of giving as recently experienced by Fox Valley Older Adult Services. St. John’s Lutheran Church of Somonauk through their Endowment Fund and International Gift Market presented two donations to FVOAS. Dave McKenzie, Church Treasurer, Cindy Worsley, FVOAS Exec. Dir. and Marion Gaffrey, Church Member Marie Filipski and Read more ...
- FVOAS Participants Admire Annual Angel Tree (12/1/2017) - Fox Valley Older Adult Services Annual Angel Tree is bright and beautiful in the entrance hall of the Fox Valley Community Center. You can once again honor your loved ones by sponsoring angels on this year’s tree. Each angel will bear the name of a loved one Read more ...
- JC Fitness Lunch & Learn (11/22/2017) - Join Fox Valley Older Adult Services and JC Fitness for a Lunch and Learn on Wednesday Dec. 6 at JC Fitness, Downtown Sandwich from 10:00 to 12:30 p.m. Free Mini Workout, Testimonials and special nutritious lunch supplied by Rachel of IVVC. Call Becky to sign up - 815-786-9404
- Halloween Celebration at FVCC (11/1/2017) - Once again, Voluntary Action Center and FVOAS partnered for a fabulous Halloween Celebration - delicious food, great entertainer Deena Norris and beautiful Snow White, Gorgeous Prince Charming and adorable 7 dwarfs, all made by Sallie's sister Flu Flu (Linda) - thanks everyone, especially Sallie!!
- Win/Win FVOAS Fundraiser (10/27/2017) - Pictured (left to right) Patty Steffens, FVOAS, Business Development Director, Jerry Johnson, former Board Member & FVOAS Participant, Betty Erickson, RN, Adult Day Service Director Many area residents are enjoying a wonderful night’s sleep and Fox Valley Older Adult Services has once again been the recipient of a generous donation. Read more ...