Spend 9 days and 8 nights touring Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, and Plymouth! We depart from Sandwich Fox Valley Community Center at 8:00 AM.
Fee: $1,163 dbl – $75.00 due upon signing. Price is per person, based on double occupancy. Add $285 for single occupancy. Final payment due Monday, July 31st, 2023.
This Tour Includes:
- Motorcoach transportation
- 8 nights lodging including 4 consecutive nights in the quaint Cape Cod area
- 14 meals: 8 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- An escorted visit to lovely, artistic Martha’s Vineyard
- A Guided Tour of the historic seaside towns of Hyannis and Sandwich
- A Guided Tour of the “Outer Cape”, including Provincetown and Chatham
- A visit to the JFK Museum and Sandwich Glass Museum
- A visit to Plymouth, MA and famous “Plymouth Rock”
- Day 1 – Board your spacious, video and restroom equipped motorcoach and set off for beautiful Cape Cod! Tonight, you will check into an en route hotel for a good night’s rest.
- Day 2 – After enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for the Cleveland Museum of Art in Cleveland, OH. The museum’s permanent collection includes more than 34,000 objects from around the world and spanning many centuries. Later in the day, enjoy Dinner and check into your en route hotel.
- Day 3 – Enjoy a Continental Breakfast at your hotel, before arriving in Cape Cod – the perfect example of all that is New England! This evening you will have Dinner and check into your Cape Cod area accommodations.
- Day 4 – Enjoy a Continental Breakfast and embark on your GUIDED TOUR OF HYANNIS and SANDWICH. Start off with a visit to the lovely Village of HYANNIS where you’ll stop at the JFK MUSEUM – an exhibit designed to open a window on the days JFK spent on Cape Cod. Next, you’ll visit the John F. Kennedy Memorial in HYANNIS. Lastly, you’ll head to the quaint and historic village of SANDWICH. Tonight, end your day with a relaxing Dinner.
- Day 5 – After a Continental Breakfast, a Guide will accompany you on a ferry ride to the famous getaway island – MARTHA’S VINEYARD. Upon arrival, enjoy free time to soak up the charm of this lovely island with its unique shops, quaint restaurants, and historical sites. Later this afternoon, you’ll depart Martha’s Vineyard and enjoy Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Day 6 – After a Continental Breakfast you will depart for a GUIDED TOUR OF THE OUTER CAPE. Visit the Eastham Windmill, the Cape Cod National Seashore, Race Point Visitor Center, and the Marconi Station area with its spectacular “ocean to bay” view across the entire cape. Then, you’ll make a stop in colorful PROVINCETOWN – home to artists, great galleries, stores and boutiques. Next, you’ll breathe in the sea air in CHATHAM with its panoramic views of the Atlantic and rustic barrier beaches. Tonight, enjoy Dinner and entertainment.
- Day 7 – Enjoy a Continental Breakfast before departing for a visit to Plymouth, MA – “America’s Hometown!” See the famous “Plymouth Rock.” This evening enjoy Dinner and relax at your en route hotel.
- Day 8 – After a Continental Breakfast you will go to the Made in America Store in Elma, NY. Tonight, relax in your en route hotel.
- Day 9 – Today, after enjoying a Continental Breakfast, you will depart for home… a perfect time to chat with your friends about all the fun things you’ve done, the great sights you’ve seen, and where your next group trip will take you!